Tuning forks for healing are two-pronged acoustic resonators, usually made of elastic metal, such as steel. When stroke against a surface or an object, they resonate at a constant pitch to emit musical tones after the high overtones fade out. The pitch of a tuning fork depends on the mass and length of the two prongs. Tuning forks were invented by British musician John Shore in 1711.
A tuning fork is made of a special aluminum alloy to generate different sound frequencies for several applications, including healing therapy. A healing tuning fork is a powerful tool for shifting our energy system’s vibrations. The particles vibrate at different frequencies, which can cause dissonance within and outside the body’s energy field. Hence, ailments can manifest themselves within the body. With this resonance process, tuning forks produce certain frequencies in which the primary vibration influences the secondary vibration for them to resonate at a similar frequency.
What's In This Guide?
Application of Tuning Forks
The universe is made of vibrations, which means human bodies are not solid. Sound healing with tuning forks depends on the principle that our bodies are rhythmic. When someone’s body loses its tune, they experience dis-ease, which can be checked when a tuning fork helps the immune system trigger a self-healing process.
Using Tuning forks is an effective method of applying sound to acupoints, muscles, bones, tendons, and trigger and reflex body point to help disperse Qi for pain relief. It works to attune the body from the cells outwards when one understands how to use tuning forks for healing.
Healing Tuning forks are rich in vibrations and resonance that support the natural frequencies of the body. Their sound waves travel deeply into the body through energy pathways that affect our physiology. These energy points access our sense of space, memory, balance, and healing.
Different forks are used to influence our biological rhythms, allowing each of us to synchronize with our natural cycles. By then, we can find out homeostasis and balance, both of which are necessary to heal the mind, body, and soul.
Tuning forks are also applicable in the bio-energetic fields around our bodies, known as the aura, or subtle energy.
Benefits of Tuning Forks
Tuning forks are used for a wide range of applications, including therapeutic healing effects on the nervous system. Applications range from body pain relief, relaxation, and rejuvenating one’s body and mood during grief and depression.
There are different kinds of tuning forks for healing processes, and they offer the following benefits:
- Restoring the functioning of the body’s main organs: Certain tuning forks correspond to the body’s essential parts, such as the pancreas, liver, stomach, brain, bladder, muscles, bones, blood, and gall bladder.
- Repairing DNA structure: Tuning forks for DNA repair harmonize with the spine to easily change the body cell structure. This process aids water stagnation, reduces aging, and improve genetic conditions.
- Spiritual connection: A special set of three tuning forks are made exclusively to connect you with your higher self for Divine Guidance.
- Improving brain function, longevity, and vitality: Different tuning forks of Gold, Silver, Silica, and Platinum frequencies help improve sleep and remove pathogens from the body. Silica, for instance, promotes the formation of cartilage, connective tissues, and collagen in bone.
- Solving common health conditions: Over 250 general health conditions can be treated with tuners with different C-note octaves. Their resonation is with the Earth’s deeper tones and is very useful in acupuncture and acupressure points. These sounds vibrate directly into the bones to relax and enhance tone restoration to body tissues.
- Improving body shape: Tuning forks are sometimes used on fat cells and muscles to tone them and improve weight loss.
- Detoxifying and chakra cleansing: This tuning tool, for instance, is used particularly for spiritual cleansing and connection.
How To Use Tuning Forks For Healing
Tuning forks are usually used on the body in step-by-step procedures, of which different methods solve different problems. Anyone with a fundamental knowledge of spirituality can understand how to use tuning forks for healing.
With an activated tuning fork, the stem can be placed on the bones to restore flexibility and easy movement. They are used to stimulate blood flow towards the affected area to promote rapid healing, relax the muscles, and eliminate toxins around the joints.
A tuning fork is activated by holding the single stem and then striking the fork on a hard surface, preferably a hard wooden block covered in leather. The surface should be blunt enough not to scratch the fork. The fork should be stroke as such that only one of both prongs touches the striking block at a 90º angle to the surface.
As we are vibratory and the fork works with frequencies, sympathetic resonance can effectively bring each meridian and their corresponding organs to harmonize.
When the forks are placed close to the ears, around 5cm far from the ear, they help strike a balance and regulation into the organs’ metabolism, particularly those connected to the auditory nerve. This process will also significantly affect the nervous system as a whole, as it causes intense stimulation or relaxation. The effects of the process depend on the forks used.
Tuning fork sound therapies are useful in dealing with many health problems, both physical and mental illnesses. Specific fork sets deal with individual problems, as they possess their Vital Sounds. Tuning forks, as a medical therapy, has proven effective in many lines of known and even unspoken bodily and spiritual issues. Even as these tools are applied in various fields, including technological advancements, their function in the healing sector cannot be debated.