Owning a swimming pool is considered a luxurious investment. Swimming pools in various sizes, shapes and are colored differently to suit everyone’s taste. They are great for relaxing and other recreational activities especially during summers. Just like any other equipment and tools used continuously it must be properly and frequently cleansed to be healthy for use. You should have a cleaning routine for your pool to add cleaning chemicals, clean, and vacuum it. However, cleaning out the pools can be very time consuming, strenuous and less fun to do. That’s where the best pressure pool cleaners becomes important.
These pressure cleaners have been designed to make cleaning your pools very easier and more effective since they require little or no human efforts to use them. The pressure pool cleaner is considered more effective than other types of pool cleaners. It uses the pool water to push dirt through its filters, leaving your pool sparkling clean and healthy to use. You can get either the low-pressure pool cleaner or the high-pressure pool cleaner, all you need is to have it connected to a booster pump and watch your pool cleaner do the magic for you.
What's In This Guide?
Best Pressure Pool Cleaners 2020: Automatic Pool Cleanrs Comparison
Best Pressure Pool Review 2020 Reviews
1. Zodiac Polaris Vac- Sweep 280 Side Pool Cleaner
Each box of this model contains the pressure pool cleaner, a filter bag with a single chamber, and a hose kit with a 31foot length and operation instruction manual. It is designed with a dimension of 20 x 23 x 10inches and weighs 6.2 pounds. This side vacuum-sweep model is from the Polaris brand known globally for its superior quality production, reliable product, and rugged structures you can trust.
It has amazing features that will make using it less strenuous and very fast. It has a sweeping, vacuuming and scrubbing modes that clear clean walls and bottoms of the pool thoroughly. The over 30-feet hose ideal for removing dirt from the pool. It comes with a filter bag that removes debris like leaves and pebbles from getting into the pump to reduce its maintenance cost. This model is perfect for all pool shapes and sizes.
2. Zodiac F5b Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
This model is designed with a dimension of 9.7 x 19.6 x 24.7 inches and weighs 16.3 pounds, an ideal measurement for any pool size and shape. It is designed with very durable materials that make vacuuming your pool very effective.
It has admirable features that perform cleaning excellently, as the back-up valve, swivels, easy wall connector all already assembled to save you the extra stress of installing.
This pool cleaner leaves your pool sparkling clean ash-free, soot-free, and debris free. All you need is to get this model connected with a booster pump for optimal performance. It is designed with a 31-feet hose feed that sweeps all sides and corners of your pool thoroughly in quick time; less than 180 minutes.
3. Pentair Kreepy Krauly Ll505g Letro Legend Side Swimming Pool Cleaner
The Pentair model LL505G is designed for cleaning dark pools flawlessly. It is designed with a dimension of 24 x 23.5 x 11 inches and a weight of 22.7 pounds. Aside from the cheap price this model with, it performs better than any regular pool cleaner. The Velcro bags attached to this model helps collect and hold a large quantity of debris from your swimming pool.
It has a rugged wheels feature that is designed with it for preventing it from going off like other pool cleaners. The front wheels have been made to give full pool coverage for thorough cleaning. It has supply hoses and float, making it is a great suction power system suitable for drawing out any dirt inside the pool. This product will give you value for its price, it prevents you from having to ever scrub your pool.
4. Pentair Lx5000gg Kreepy Krauly Legend Ii Pressure- Side Pool-Cleaner
This model made by Pentair brand gives your swimming pool a superior cleaning effect without you having to use any booster pump. It works faster and runs speedily than any other pressure pool cleaner with the double jets thrust feature designed with it. You can use this model with any dark-colored pool without worries.
It is designed with a dimension of 23.5 x 24 x 11.25 inches and weighs 20 pounds. Also, you can use this pressure cleaner on any pool corner without interruption as the backup feature automatically adjusts itself to fit into any corner while you vacuum. Unlike tipping off experienced by most 3wheelers, this model has 4-rugged wheels to keep it well balanced and work perfectly until your pool is thoroughly cleaned out.
5. Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 Pressure-Side-Pool Cleaner
Most vac-sweep pressure cleaner for pools comes with a single or at most double jet features which does not give full cleaning coverage, however, this model has 3-different jets features that make vacuum time very effective and less time-consuming. This model comes in a dimension of 9.75 x 20 x 22.5 inches and weighs almost 17pounds making it less heavy than other models. It is designed to work smoothly on all pool shapes and sizes.
This model will clean out, sweep, and scrubs the pool floors and walls to your satisfaction in a quick time. It comes with a feed hose of about 31-feet long and large size filter bags to hold debris. It also has a strong backup feature that lets your machine work continuously and uninterrupted while you clean your pool.
How To Pick The Best Pressure Pool Cleaner
Picking your pressure pool cleaner can be less stressful when you know the chemistry and circulation of your swimming pool. The best pressure pool cleaner will give you optimal results with little effort in a quick time. You should consider using the following guide to choose the best one for your pool:
- Your financial budget: Pressure pool cleaners are designed by different brand manufacturers and they come in various quality hence the price variation. The most expensive ones are not necessarily the most effective, you can easily get an affordable pool cleaner that will give you great value for its worth. The pool cleaner you should get must be one you can conveniently afford to use.
- Your pool shape and size: Before getting any pool cleaner make sure you take the measurement and shape of your swimming pool into consideration. Although most pool clean cleaners designed to easily maneuver it into any corner, it is still safe to have one that will work perfectly for your personal swimming pool
- Your pool debris accumulation: Having your pool around shrubs or trees will leave the dropping of leaves and other dirt in it, all these will accumulate to form debris inside it. This debris are different sizes, while some pool cleanser have coarse filter that will not be suitable for removing fine dirt from the pool, others have smooth netted filter bags for removing all dirt from your pool.
- Cost of maintenance: A pressure pool cleaner that has a booster pump and debris filter will ultimately reduce the cost of maintaining your pool. The filter will clean out debris from getting into the infiltration system and the booster pumps will propel dirt out of the pool. When these two incredible features are missing out from the pool cleaner the maintenance cost will be very high.
- Length of the hose and other features: You should also pay attention to the features these pool cleaners are designed with. The length of the water hose should be long enough to reach all corners of your pool. Other features like automatic self-timelier bags, and booster pumps.
How Do Pressure Pool Cleaners Work
Using a pressure pool cleaner for your swimming pool is quite simple once you are fully aware of its distinct features and functions. Whether it is a high-pressure or low-pressure pool cleaner they work relatively the same way. The only difference in the way it works is the booster pump; the low-pressure pool cleaner does not need a separate booster pump while a high-pressure pool cleaner needs a separate booster pump to clean your pool.
A pressure pool cleaner once connected to an electrical outlet, it starts working by channeling the water inside its tank into three different directions. The vent at the bottom of the pool cleaner to suck up the dirt into the filter bag, then the thrust jet at the back of the cleaner pushes and directs the dirt into the unit and the sweeper tail of the machine sweeps dirt and stains from the pool walls and corners.
What Is The Difference Between A Suction And Pressure Pool Cleaner
A pressure pool cleaner and a suction pool cleaner have just a slight difference. A pressure pool cleaner ideally uses an external booster pump to push water into the unit while a suction cleaner uses its inbuilt filtration pump to push debris into the pump bin.
A pressure pool cleaner has a debris bag that holds dirt on it while a suction pool cleaner does not. Most suction pool cleaners do not require any booster pump to function while it is necessary to get a booster pump for pressure pool cleaners. Suction cleaners work a vacuum cleaner while a pressure cleaner uses positive pressure to clean your pool.
Conclusion & Recommendation
Pressure pool cleaner takes the stress of manually cleaning out your pool off you. It makes your pool vacuuming time more effective and very quick. They are designed with a variety of incredible designs that will give you more value for its worth. They have filter bags for removing debris from getting into your pool infiltration system. They come with long length hoses that will reach every corner of your pool. They can also be easily maneuvered into any pool shapes and size for thorough cleansing. It is advisable to get a pressure pool cleaner for your pool to prevent it from getting stains. Before getting any pool cleaner for your pool, take the price, quality, and its brand into consideration, make sure the one you are buying will work effectively for your pool size and shapes. You may consider buying the Polaris vac-sweep 380 pool cleaner and the Zodiac Polaris vac- sweep 280 side pool cleaner which is considered the best pressure pool cleaners to get for any swimming pool shapes and sizes, remember a swimming pool is a valuable asset you can invest in, therefore you need the best pressure pool cleaner to keep it clean and hygienic at all times.