We can help you determine a good shinning headlight for your car through our list of best led headlights reviews and guide provided here. Driving at night involves great risk for those whose vehicle head lamp fails to shine bright. Don’t be a victim to auto crash before taking a measure. That is why we have put this post together to enlighten you why your car should possess a brighter led light today.
Follow us with the rest of the information……below.
The importance of light cannot be overemphasized, and more importantly for vehicles which are needed for mobility use in the day and in the night. For that reason, having a functional and dependable lighting system should not be taken likely.
Unlike other forms of headlight, LED lights are stable and dependable as they come. They were produced with an aim to meet all energy needs – both in energy conservation and functionality. They provide extremely intense and far-reaching lighting without much pull from your car’s electrical system.
What's In This Guide?
Why You Should Choose Led Headlights
The use of this form of lighting in cars have not gained the required attention, mostly because it is a new lighting style and yet to gain much popularity and acceptance by car owners and mechanic. But, when you glance through the benefits it hold for your car, you would have to reconsider:
- LED technology is known to produce less heat, they have been recommended in use at homes and offices as part of energy-saving methods as well as heat reduction. As such, you can be rest assured that your headlight housing is in safe hands and would not get burnt.
- LED bulbs light up instantly and do not have a need to first warm up them for the job.
- The light produce by led is sharp, direct and multi-directional. It swamps up the darkness around it and the far distance. Unlike other bulbs which have a tendency to cast their brightest light in the center leaving the surrounding areas dim.
Every product comes in various brand, each having one or more advantage over the other. The same way LED headlights for your cars, vans, trucks, bus and more also come in various brand and styles. And this is likely to make purchasing the best product tedious without a proper guide and product review.
It is therefore our utmost pleasure to solve that indecision problem for you and get you fast to the market to make a worthwhile purchase. This part of the article covers a review of five headlights, carefully researched and explained just for you.
Review Of Top 5 Best Led Headlights For Car
1. Philips H11 CrystalVision Ultra Headlight/Foglight bulb
These CrystalVision ultra upgrade headlight bulbs are an excellent choice if you want to add style to your vehicle, without compromising on safety. Though your car may have been built with halogen technology, you can easily upgrade using the style and appearance of Xenon HID technology with this bulb.
- Wattage: 55
- Price: $33.38
- Warranty: 12 Months Limited Replacement Warranty.
- Light colour: White 4000k
- Bulb type: Xenon HID
Caution – Ensure to always replace them in pair in other to continue. the symmetric light beam from both bulbs.
- When installing, do not directly touch the glass part of the bulb. Ensure to use a glove or paper tower to avoid burns.
- The bulbs come with a unique blue cap that creates a cool blue effect in the headlamp’s reflector during the day.
- Its original equipment quality seal ensures it is reliable performance and sturdy.
- They are upgraded and DOT compliant. That is, they are street-legal.
- Gives you the bright white Xenon look.
2. SYLVANIA H11 SilverStar zXe High Performance Halogen Headlight Bulb, (Contains 2 Bulbs)
If you’re looking for the whitest and most stylized light for your vehicle, then SilverStar zXe SYLVANIA SilverStar zXe headlights are for you. These headlights are the whitest in the SilverStar high performance series and offer a complete Style and performance package in one.
- Wattage: 55
- Price: $54.99
- Warranty: 12 Month Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Light color: White 3000k
- Bulb type: Halogen
Caution: Ensure to always replace them in pair in other to continue the symmetric light beam from both bulbs.
When installing, do not directly touch the glass part of the bulb. See Sylvania’s Application Guide in the Technical Details to confirm compatibility with your car.
- Design: Cobalt blue coating combines with xenon halogen gas technology to generate a color temperature.
- Style: Its crisp white light will give your vehicle the look, feel and attitude of HID. They have a remarkable jewel-like shimmer for head-turning style.
- SYLVANIA zXe is street legal and DOT approved
3. HOTSYSTEM 12V 1156 7506 1003 1141 LED SMD 18 LED Bulbs Interior RV Camper White 10-pack
This is an Amazon best seller RV trailer light bulbs, they bring the spark and life in your trailer. The product is multi-use and can be applied to internal light, tail lights, turn signal light, corner light, parking light, side marker and backup lights. They are affordable multi-packs that allow you to stock up and replace existing bulbs for immediate energy savings.
- Voltage: 12
- Price: $13.99
- Warranty: Parts
- Light color: White (warm 3500k; cool 6500k; white10000k)
- Bulb type: LED
Why should you choose this?
- It is environmental friendly, safe and reliable to use
- Does not draw much power from your car electricity
- They are functional, durable and easy to install and use.
- Can be applies to various parts of your vehicle like: Internal light, Tail lights, Turn signal light, Corner light, Parking light, Side marker and Backup lights
- The bulbs which provide three lighting effect to choose from, are just the right tint to provide more than sufficient light for your needs.
The brilliant light gives other drivers a warning to prevent vehicle collisions and keep you safe.
4. SYLVANIA 9003/H4 SilverStar Ultra Halogen Headlight Bulb, (Contains 2 Bulbs
If you are a consistent night traveler, then this Sylvania headlight bulb was made for you. The combination of farthest down-road, more side-road, and whiter light helps you achieve more clarity and make night driving a less stressful and more comfortable affair. This is achieved with a specially designed filament, propriety mixture and lamp coating for a brighter down-road light and colour temperature.
- Wattage: 60
- Price: $43.99
- Warranty: Parts: 12 Month Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Light color: Whiter light for added clarity.
- Bulb type: Ultra-Halogen.
Safety: See Sylvania’s Application Guide in the Technical Details below to confirm compatibility.
- Lights dim over time, replace in pairs for optimal performance.
- Best choice for a bulb with brightest headlight for the most down-road visibility
- Safer choice for you and family because they enable you see dangers ahead while driving at nights.
- They are 100% street legal and don’t blind the vision of incoming drivers. (Glare)
- This Led light is made with world class manufacturing and high quality materials for durability and performance.
5. HIKARI LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit -H11 (H8,H9),CREE XHP50 9600lm 6K Cool
Hikari LED light is manufactured in Japan and self-acclaimed to be the only light that uses CREE XHP50 LED and AI Frequency Technology to ensure a perfect beam pattern without any dark spots or foggy light. The light patterns are very concentrated, and penetrate far away.
- Voltage: 12
- Price: $69.99
- Warranty: 2 year warranty on item(s) damaged during delivery or has a confirmed manufacturer defect.
- Light color:
- Bulb type: LED CREE XHP50 (2546lm)
- This product have been sold on Yahoo Japan for nearly 10 years and ranked second in the Japan market.
- The product has been certified by the U. S. Department of transportation.
- It has over-heat and fan-failure setup protection with Built-in fans for an excellent heat dissipation performance.
- Used for Headlight and Fog Light.
- They offer a Perfect and fast after-sales service.
So far, this review has covered five different best headlights for your vehicle. Bulbs made with different technology like Halogen, LED and Xenon were discussed. LED bulbs seem to have an edge over the others, in that it is cheap and energy-saving.