Having weak sprout from your seedlings, especially during winter, is an indication that your seedlings are not getting enough light. Light is important for healthy, strong, and sharp growths of plants, most importantly for seedlings even than mature plants. In here is a comprehensive guide to choosing the best led Grow lights for seedlings. Growing healthy seedlings is not a difficult task. Knowing what to do, how’s, and when to do them is the strategy. Seedlings need as much and as long as 10 hours, at the least, to light daily to grow healthy. This requisite seems impossible to attain in a day’s sunlight, hence the need for led Grow lights for seedlings. Just as supplements to the human diet, the led Grow lights are healthy add-ons.
Top 5 Best Grow Light for Seedlings
Did you attempt to grow healthy seedlings, but the result was not pleasing? Are you wondering how to grow healthy seedlings indoors with a guaranteed supply of an ample amount of light? Get your worries over today because it is just time you get one of the best led Grow lights for seedlings. Here are the top five best led Grow lights that may interest you.
1. MARS HYDRO TS 1000W Led Grow Light
Our best choice and number one on the list of the top five best grow light for seedlings is the MARS HYDRO TS 1000W Led Grow light. It is one of the newest led grow light technology with a high-efficiency white led light. Amazingly, it is a sun-like full-spectrum light and yet consumes a low energy amount. With the MARS HYDRO TS 1000W led grow light, you have high yields and less power usage. It’s mixed, full, and rich spectrum is suitable for plants in all stages of growth.
2. EZORKAS Grow Light
The EZORKAS Grow Light is another high-quality and innovative product, aimed at making your plants grow at full potential. The EZORKAS grow light has 32 red lights and 16 blue lights at wavelengths 660nm and 460nm, respectively. This grow light has a high-energy efficiency feature. It is safe for seedlings, quality, and durability. Asides that the light is intuitive and easy to use, it can be turned off and on automatically. Also it has a powerful clip that can be attached to any surface.
3. BESTVA CE-2000 LED Grow Light
It is no gainsaying calling that the BESTVA CE-2000W LED grow light is one of the best grow lights you can own use for seedlings house. It has a full-spectrum light, a super penetration strength of 28,646lm, which is tremendously higher than most grow lights in town. BESTVA CE led grow light produces no noise at all when in operation and has a life span of more than 50,000 hours. Its power consumption is about 223watt which saves you energy bills.
4. VOGEK Led Grow Light
Talk about a grow light with the full light spectrum, a long life span, energy-conserving ability, and a sturdy clip for attachment. The VOGEK led grow light is all of that and more. The VOGEK led grow light has three builds and three bendable goosenecks between its clip and, the lights. These goosenecks each is about 19.5 inches long. Hence they can be moved and adjusted as wanted. The three-head grow light has about 144 led beads which makes a bright light, it has a sturdy clip that holds it stably clamped on any surface.
5. Spider Farmer Newest SF-4000 LED Grow Light
The Spider Farmer Newest SF 4000 Led grow light is an improved, and upgraded dimmable top-notch grow light. It has a 5 x 5 feet coverage and a commercially full spectrum. One unique feature of this grow light is its resistance to water – it is waterproof. SAMSUNG Diodes and Mean well Driver are great LED hardware and were used in the making of this grow light. It is ideal for all growth stages since it has a full and excellent spectrum.
Choosing The Best Led Grow lights for Seedlings Guide
Growing seedlings indoors seem to be a necessary step and a very crucial part of the plant’s growing process. Aside from that, it gives you a precise and complete knowledge of its growing process. It also enables you to control the environment to ensure great outcomes.
Perhaps you would love to evaluate other brands and products asides the ones listed and explained in this article, here are factors you need to check for before choosing the perfect led grow lights for seedlings.
- Type of grow light: Knowing the type of grow light and understanding its essence is important. Do not get a Grow light type that only suits your seedlings’ need, also choose that which suits the place where the grow light will be fixed. There are four types of Grow lights; the full-spectrum florescent Grow lights, the high-intensity discharge Grow lights, the high-pressure sodium Grow lights and the LED Grow lights.
Notably, the LED grow light is efficient and durable. It appears as a purple color and is rich in the red and blue spectrum. Using the LED grow light makes available a wide range of the spectrum. It is usually an excellent and energy-conserving choice.
- Light color: Scientifically, plants do not use all the spectrum of light. However, choosing an efficient and perfect light color and spectrum, preferable red and blue, is essential. The color spectrum should be that which will work well for all the plant’s growth stages without a need to always adjust and refocus. Advisably, you could use full-spectrum lights though there is no difference if you use the full-spectrum lights or not. The grow light must be energy-efficient.
- Grow light Size: Logically, the size of your grow light will be directly dependent on the size of the grow room. Do not purchase Grow lights bigger than your grow room or that which would not allow easy access and movement around the space. Multiple Grow lights of small sizes could sometimes be better than a huge, oversized one.
- Grow Light Features: Although this can be omitted, choosing Grow lights with easy to use setup and additional features is great. To work comfortably, features such as the adjustability of the Grow lights set and timer could be of great help.
- Price: Alongside other factors, affordability is critical. Be sure the product is worth your money. Get value and quality for every penny you wish to spend.
How To Use Led Grow Lights For Seedlings Properly
Using led grow lights for seedlings can a bit technical. It may require a bit of electrical science and skill to do it just right. To get the best out of led grow lights for seedlings, you have to keep two points in mind.
One, the amount of light you are providing the seedlings with must be sufficient and not too much. Secondly, its coverage must be efficient also. The coverage of light you are giving the seedlings must be equal and efficient.
Most grow lights come in handy and ready to use; all you need do is hang them using chains and hangers. However, you could choose to customize your own grow lights by assembling them yourself.
To set up, led grow lights for seedlings, use hanging chains, and adjustable side supports. This is easier.
You should note that the use of grow lights would increase the temperature of the grow room. It is best to have a well-ventilated grow room and one in which you can monitor and regulate the room’s temperature appropriately.
Conclusion & Recommendation
Indoor gardening and seed grooming get more comfortable with led grow lights for seedlings. These led grow lights for seedlings are designed to mimic sunlight and provide a convenient and controlled environment for seeds, plants, and vegetables in any weather and climatic condition.
We hope this article has been of immense help in deciding the best led grow lights for your seedlings. The knowledge provided in this article will help you make the right choice, and with FAQs answered, confusion is far from your mind.
Lighting is an essential component when growing plants and vegetables indoors. Get the best led light for seedlings that suits your plants, and the growing space where you wish to install the lighting.
For a broad space coverage of about 5feet by 5 feet, Spider Farmer Newest SF-4000 LED Grow Light is an excellent choice. It has efficient SAMSUNG diodes for proper functioning.
You might want a portable led grow light for your mini-farm indoors. One that is flexible and easy to move around. VOGEK Led Grow Light is right for portability. It has a full spectrum, a flexible gooseneck, three-timing settings, and a sturdy clip to firmly clamps the lamp to any surface. Let the light appear, and your seeds spring up! Led grow lights for seedlings does the magic.